Register for The Seven Pillars of Financial Well-Being Workshop

Discover the Real You

Our proprietary discovery process helps you identify what is important about money to you and reveals your core life values. Only then are you able to make the most balanced financial and life style choices that will enrich your life.

View more..

Create Solutions with Guaranteed Results

We only work with the highest rated insurance companies; many of whom have centuries of experience and longevity. Our specialty is in creating financial plans that leverage the power of safe money instruments.

View more..

Focus on Your Financial Core

Too many advisors focus on investing and don’t offer solutions that help you build a strong financial core. This is what makes us different. Only when you have built a strong financial core are you able to properly protect yourself from unexpected economic storms.

View more..

  • I've been blessed to the max throughout my career in professional golf as well as my year's in ministry to rub shoulders with some pretty incredible people. Jeff has helped us plan for the future...words alone cannot express our gratitude.
    — Jim & Kimberly Coles Read More Testimonials
  • I have known Jeff and been a client of his for over 20 years (not to age myself). He has been a mentor and an inspiration while undeniably helping me to increase my net worth.
    — Julianne O'ConnorRead More Testimonials
  • Jeff has helped me realize my dreams of retiring from the State of California and starting my own business.
    — Alicia Nowicki Read More Testimonials
  •  Jeff’s experience, knowledge and effective communication have been a tremendous asset to our family. We appreciate how Jeff showed us how we could purchase more investment properties by strategically arranging our financial assets.
    — John and Chelsey Walker Read More Testimonials
  •  Both my wife Toni and I have been delighted with the services of the CORE Financial Group partners. Jeff has been both creative and helpful in providing us with both guidance and specific assistance in matters financial.
    — Ragnar and Toni GilbertsRead More Testimonials

Sign up for our Email Newsletter

* indicates required

Get started today. Search our website and learn more

Beneficiary Review

Take Control of Your Legacy

When was the last time you made certain all of the beneficiary statements you have created are still appropriate? If you are like many people that we help, the answer is, “I am not sure I have ever reviewed the beneficiaries I assigned years ago.”

In a recent article in Investment News it was reported that, "about 80% of beneficiary forms on individual retirement accounts, defined benefit pension plans and insurance policies are either blank, outdated or not properly filled in." We want our clients to be the other 20%."

Without a comprehensive beneficiary review, you may be leaving assets to those you did not intend or no one at all. A comprehensive review of your beneficiaries can ensure that your assets go to exactly whom you wish.

Before you launch into this project, you need to determine all of the different places you might have a beneficiary contract in place. Of course, the primary document is your Will, but many individuals use a Living Trust as the primary instruction document instead of a Will.

In addition to your will, you will also need to review:

  • IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other similar accounts
  • Annuity, life insurance, and long term care policies
  • Brokerage accounts
  • Existing bank accounts, to include Certificates of Deposit

Structuring your legacy is one of the most important pieces of the retirement process but often it is an overlooked portion of the process. We always strive to add real value to our clients and fully realize that relationships are built over time, not by transactions. 

Contact Us for a free initial consultation.